Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Not the same sql error previously reported: 1064

Not the same sql error previously reported: 1064 8 years 11 months ago #24439

• bdonner
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Here too, also after update to newest 3.1.1 version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not the same sql error previously reported: 1064 8 years 11 months ago #24440

• bdonner
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
This 1064 error is linked with further errors. The only direct connection with these problems and the 1064 error is that they started together at the same time.

- When trying to view the same events from the administrator page, I often get "You are not authorized to perform this action" and no event settings page is displayed - Plus the event list is sometimes empty on the administrator side, even if all the events are shown on frontend

Btw a google search shows that many sites have the problems with dt register and 1064 sql errors, many more than reported here.

Ben

Last Edit: by bdonner.

Not the same sql error previously reported: 1064 8 years 11 months ago #24443

• soundtraxx
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I've had this problem now for 5 months.

Updating has fixed nothing. I updated to the latest last week and it's still happening with even more problems. Such as under the admini config settings they disappear randomly.

I just created 2 joomla setups and use DT register on an old install that looks like my main install.

The worst part is my subscription ran out a few days ago and I'm not going to pay $75 again until this works.

I was very happy with DT REGISTER for 4 years up until this error and the lack of support.

I'm building a secondary site for a subsidiary of ours and I'll be looking at other registration options.

Last Edit: by soundtraxx.
Time to create page: 1.223 seconds