• Page:

TOPIC: jos-Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax

jos-Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax 9 years 6 months ago #23791

• drchamp24
  • drchamp24's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
When creating some types of repeating events I get the following error after clicking to SAVE the event. I click the browser back arrow two times and I back to the events screen. The events seem to work OK. But it makes my client really nerrrrrrrvous...

I Googled the Koowa plugin mentioned below in the error. It's in my system. Must have came along for the ride with some other extension/plugin?

Any suggestions about this error before I put in a support request? Thanks.

jos-Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 36 SQL=select g.id as group_id , g.member as group_member , g.type as group_type , g.amount as group_amount , epc.prerequisite_id as prerequisitecategory_prerequisite_id, ep.prerequisite_id as prerequisite_prerequisite_id , f.id as file_id , f.path as file_path , f.event_id as file_event_id, fo.id as feeorder_id , fo.eventId as feeorder_eventId , fo.type as feeorder_type ,fo.reference_id as feeorder_reference_id , fo.title as feeorder_title , fo.ordering as feeorder_ordering , l.id as location_id , l.name as location_name , l.address as location_address , l.address2 as location_address2 , l.city as location_city , l.state as location_state , l.zip as location_zip , l.country as location_country , l.phone as location_phone , l.email as location_email , l.website as location_website , l.image as location_image , l.showimage as location_showimage from ser7ii88_dtregister_group_event e left join ser7ii88_dtregister_event_detail g on e.slabId = g.slabId left join ser7ii88_dtregister_prerequisite_category epc on epc.event_id = e.slabId left join ser7ii88_dtregister_prerequisite ep on ep.event_id = e.slabId left join ser7ii88_dtregister_files f on f.event_id = e.slabId left join ser7ii88_dtregister_feeorder fo on fo.eventId = e.slabId left join ser7ii88_dtregister_locations l on l.id = e.location_id where e.slabId =

plgSystemKoowa -> exceptionHandler()
JError :: raiseError() @ /home/ser7ii88/public_html/plugins/system/koowa/koowa.php:147
JError :: raise() @ /home/ser7ii88/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:253
JError :: throwError() @ /home/ser7ii88/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:179
call_user_func_array() @ /home/ser7ii88/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:217
JError :: handleCallback()
call_user_func() @ /home/ser7ii88/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:754
plgSystemKoowa -> errorHandler()
JError :: raiseError() @ /home/ser7ii88/public_html/plugins/system/koowa/koowa.php:166
JError :: raise() @ /home/ser7ii88/public_html/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:253

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

jos-Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax 9 years 6 months ago #23796

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Not familiar with that Knoowa plugin. Please disable that plugin and see if the problem goes away. If it does, you'll know that is the source of the issue and you'll have to follow up with that developer... that is if you even need the plugin.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

jos-Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax 9 years 5 months ago #23825

• drchamp24
  • drchamp24's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have uninstalled the component I believed to have installed knoowa and turned off that plugin. Now the error is the following. I have no clue how to proceed. Please help. Thanks.

An error has occurred.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 36 SQL=select g.id as group_id , g.member as group_member , g.type as group_type , g.amount as group_amount , epc.prerequisite_id as prerequisitecategory_prerequisite_id, ep.prerequisite_id as prerequisite_prerequisite_id , f.id as file_id , f.path as file_path , f.event_id as file_event_id, fo.id as feeorder_id , fo.eventId as feeorder_eventId , fo.type as feeorder_type ,fo.reference_id as feeorder_reference_id , fo.title as feeorder_title , fo.ordering as feeorder_ordering , l.id as location_id , l.name as location_name , l.address as location_address , l.address2 as location_address2 , l.city as location_city , l.state as location_state , l.zip as location_zip , l.country as location_country , l.phone as location_phone , l.email as location_email , l.website as location_website , l.image as location_image , l.showimage as location_showimage from ser7ii88_dtregister_group_event e left join ser7ii88_dtregister_event_detail g on e.slabId = g.slabId left join ser7ii88_dtregister_prerequisite_category epc on epc.event_id = e.slabId left join ser7ii88_dtregister_prerequisite ep on ep.event_id = e.slabId left join ser7ii88_dtregister_files f on f.event_id = e.slabId left join ser7ii88_dtregister_feeorder fo on fo.eventId = e.slabId left join ser7ii88_dtregister_locations l on l.id = e.location_id where e.slabId =

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds