TOPIC: Resend Thanks Email

Resend Thanks Email 9 years 7 months ago #23737

• benspun
  • benspun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi,

I am using DTR 3.0.9a in a multi-language setup and would like to know if there exists a way to use the 'Resend Thanks Email' button to send a message in the alternate language(s)?

We have an english - french multilanguage, so say someone registered in french (which is properly translated when the registration occurs), can I use 'Resend Thanks Email' and force it somehow to use the French tranlation version of the message?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Resend Thanks Email 9 years 7 months ago #23741

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello! Sorry, but there is no way currently to accomplish this. The multi-language functions apply to viewing your site and the registration process. There is method of tagging that registration record as having been made in English or French. That is something we could consider for future development. Honestly, it hasn't been discussed before and no one has ever brought it up. I can see it would be useful for the User Panel area as well though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds