• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Eventlist on frontend returns error 1064

Eventlist on frontend returns error 1064 9 years 7 months ago #23709

• Frankyboy
  • Frankyboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
When I try to view my eventlist on the frontent I get this. Could anyone help me I coun't get this working.....

Error: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 45 SQL=SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS c.*,b.*, sum(a.memtot) as registered , if(concat(b.startdate,' ',b.starttime) >= '2014-09-11 10:55:27' and b.startdate is not null,'y','n') as future_event , if(cut_off_date = 0000-00-00,'n',if('2014-09-11 10:55:27'> concat(cut_off_date,' ',cut_off_time),'y','n')) as cut_off , if('2014-09-11 10:55:27' < concat(bird_discount_date,' ',bird_discount_time) and bird_discount_type<>0 and bird_discount_type <> 3,'y','n') as bird FROM jcrk_dtregister_group_event as b left join jcrk_dtregister_event_categories ec on ec.event_id = b.slabId left join jcrk_dtregister_categories as c on c.categoryId = ec.category_id left join jcrk_dtregister_event_moderator em on em.eventId = b.slabId left join jcrk_dtregister_locations as l on l.id = b.location_id left join jcrk_users as u on u.id = em.user_id left join jcrk_dtregister_user AS a on a.eventId= b.slabId and a.status IN (0,1) where (b.dtend >= '2014-09-11' or b.dtend = '0000-00-00' or b.dtend Is Null) and b.publish=1 and if(ec.event_id IS not NUll, (c.published = 1 and c.access in(1,1,2,3)),1) group by b.slabId order by b.ordering ASC limit 0 ,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Eventlist on frontend returns error 1064 9 years 7 months ago #23710

• Frankyboy
  • Frankyboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
The problem is gone ;-)

It happened when I changed some settings in the Eventlist tab I didn't change after upgrading I think.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Eventlist on frontend returns error 1064 9 years 7 months ago #23714

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
As this is duplicated in a ticket, we will continue any further discussion there. I left this post though in case someone else runs into and realizes that often times some items need re-saved after updates. Always check the readme file in the package and update announcements as we try to make sure it is noted when anything like this is needed after an update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregoconnor

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Eventlist on frontend returns error 1064 9 years 1 month ago #24193

• gregoconnor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
I read this thread and couldn't find the solution. But it is just Nathan being polite. 3 hours of screwing with things and then when all else failed I read the READ ME FILE in the install package. started opening everything in the admin then save it to close. took an hour to do, some of the config changes were different but it worked. I resaved everything but the fields. later I will resave the fields for good measure. Thanks for a great component.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.362 seconds