Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Error: Unknown Image Format when attempting to upload event image

[SOLVED] Error: Unknown Image Format when attempting to upload event image 9 years 8 months ago #23666

• christopherpressey
  • christopherpressey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm unable to add event images - regardless of JPG, jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif I get the same error - "Error: Unknown Image Format"

Joomla 3.3.3 / Dt Register 3.0.9a

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Error: Unknown Image Format when attempting to upload event image 9 years 2 weeks ago #24330

• Alaskan
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

christopherpressey wrote: I'm unable to add event images - regardless of JPG, jpg, .jpeg, .png, or .gif I get the same error - "Error: Unknown Image Format"

Joomla 3.3.3 / Dt Register 3.0.9a

Did you ever find a fix? I recently posted similar issue and put in a ticket. I cannot upload anything in forms now.

Error: Unknown Image Format when attempting to upload event image 9 years 2 weeks ago #24347

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello. We have corrected this and a handful of other bugs and updated the package to 3.1.0b. You can download it from My Orders. If you still have this issue after updating, let us know. Thanks!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds