• Page:

TOPIC: Discount Codes

Discount Codes 9 years 11 months ago #23329

• Tech4Impact
  • Tech4Impact's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I set up a discount code to be used as scholarship - If I award a scholarship I want to add the code to a record to drop the fee to $0

It appears when I edit a record and enter the code it doesn't work. It seems to only work if the registrant enters from front side.

Is there something I'm missing or is it not possible to use a discount on the back side?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discount Codes 9 years 11 months ago #23332

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Discount codes are displayed in records to show what was used, but functionality is not there to apply codes to existing records and re-calculate the amounts.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Discount Codes in Records 8 years 6 months ago #24938

• cjkinberg
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Have a client that just raised the same issue about updating records with a Discount Code. Is there any plans to add this functionality down the road or even a simpler work around rather than completely re-entering the record?

Discount Codes 8 years 6 months ago #24940

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
There is no auto calculations on the administration of records... intentionally. This way, you CAN tweak a record if needed. You can simply change the "Amount" field. No code is needed. Just change the amount to whatever you need and save.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds