Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Create Simple Group Registration with Barcodes?

Create Simple Group Registration with Barcodes? 10 years 1 day ago #23104

• hjt61
  • hjt61's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

I like to simplify our registration process. Currently I'm asking users for first/last name for each member in a group, but our customers complain about that. They just like to enter the "number of guests/members" and then checkout.

If I change my settings that way, then DT Register doesn't generate unique registration IDs (and barcodes) for each group member.

But we need to use barcodes to check admission for the events. And a lot of group tickets will not all come at the same time, so we need to have a unique ID for every group member, even if they don't register individually with names.

Is there any way to have a simple registration and still have unique IDs ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Create Simple Group Registration with Barcodes? 10 years 21 hours ago #23105

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello. The only way to get a unique confirmation number and barcode (which is built off of the confirmation number) is to have a separate record of each member... a detailed group registration. The SIMPLE option is just that... simple. It allows you to calculate a group rate and reserve X number of spots in the event. The more detailed functions like you are wanting require the detailed group option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds