Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Auto-User creation] No Joomla user registration email

[Auto-User creation] No Joomla user registration email 10 years 1 day ago #23136

• sanchitcctech
  • sanchitcctech's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

When the user get registered through Auto-User creation on Joomla (not for event), there is no email triggered to user and admin. If I (admin) manually create a user in Joomla, mail is sent to the user and admin.

Please let me know how can I get email sent to user and admin when a user is registered on Joomla.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by sanchitcctech.

[Auto-User creation] No Joomla user registration email 10 years 1 day ago #23141

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
When the DT Reg auto user creation feature is used, there is no email triggered from Joomla for the new user account. You CAN use email tags to include the username and password in their email so everything is included together.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[Auto-User creation] No Joomla user registration email 10 years 1 day ago #23161

• sanchitcctech
  • sanchitcctech's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I believe this is an important feature. If possible, could you please develop this?

Thanks

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds