• Page:

TOPIC: Display Individual Discounts in a Group Registration

Display Individual Discounts in a Group Registration 10 years 1 week ago #23087

• commangle
  • commangle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I need to be able to list the individual discounts when a group is registered.

I have numerous discount codes available, so it is possible for each member in a group to use a different code.

I added the tag to the {GROUP_MEMBER} section in the Admin Notification Email for New Registrations. After registration, the Admin Notification Email displays the code correctly for the first member but DOES'T DISPLAY ANYTHING for the other members in a group.[CODE] tag to the {GROUP_MEMBER} section in the Admin Notification Email for New Registrations.

After registration, the Admin Notification Email displays the code correctly for the first member but DOES'T DISPLAY ANYTHING for the other members in a group.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Display Individual Discounts in a Group Registration 10 years 1 week ago #23089

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
I believe you must be using an older build of DT Register as this is an issue that was addressed. The current build is 2.8.12a so make sure that is what you have.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Display Individual Discounts in a Group Registration 10 years 1 week ago #23091

• commangle
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I verified that I am using DT Register version 2.8.12a, cleared my cache, and gave it another try. It is still not working. It shows the discount code used for the first member. For all other members, the discount code is blank.

Display Individual Discounts in a Group Registration 9 years 11 months ago #23154

• commangle
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Nathan.

Has there been any progress with this issue? As mentioned, I verified that I am using the latest DT Register build 2.8.12a.

Thank you.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds