Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Pay later thank you text page without content

[SOLVED] Pay later thank you text page without content 10 years 3 months ago #22251

• bdonner
  • bdonner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi, after having installed the 2.8.10 version of DT Register I have the problem of the Thank you page for Pay Later customers not showing any content. [EDITED: It is not really the Thank You page that is missing, it is the 2nd Registration: Payment page which should show only for online payments when customer is taken to the payment website that is now shown, as empty, to offline payment customers]

After selecting a Pay later payment method, users were previously taken to a thank you screen with a pay later message.

Now users are, after selecting their Pay Later method, taken to a new page with Registration: Payment as title again as on the previous screen, and no body text (but still in the right template and all - no error page).

I think I skipped a version or two of DT Register in betweem, so this might perhaps not be new to 2.8.10.

Any ideas?

I have tried enablind/disabling a event unique pay later thank you message, editing the general one, and searched in the setup for some new configuration but without luck...

Any ideas?

Thanks, Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Pay later thank you text page without content 10 years 3 months ago #22261

• rjeffl
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Seeing the same problem after the upgrade to 2.8.10.

The emails are going out, but it appears that the transaction is not completing internally. If I go in and register for something else, the previous transaction (with the pay later option) is still in the cart. Have not tried turning on debug yet...

Definitely a new bug... may need to downgrade to the last version?

[SOLVED] Pay later thank you text page without content 10 years 3 months ago #22302

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
This issue has been found and corrected. You can download the package from My Orders and you'll find inside for Joomla 2.5 a DT Register 2.8.10a. The issue only affected the Joomla 2.5 build and only the Pay Later payment option.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] Pay later thank you text page without content 10 years 3 months ago #22303

• bdonner
  • bdonner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Great, a big thank you Nathan!

Ben

[SOLVED] Pay later thank you text page without content 9 years 7 months ago #23691

• gkp
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey

The same problem has just occurred on my website with the new DT Register v 2.8.13a and Joomla v. 2.5.24. An almost blank text page show with the text: Event Registration: Payment after pushing the NeXT button on the Pay Later option and the site frezz.

How can I solve it.

Gunnar

Last Edit: by gkp.

[SOLVED] Pay later thank you text page without content 9 years 6 months ago #23773

• KDewar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I have just installed 2.8.13a and have a different problem on the Message page that returns after a Pay Later purchase. The screen shows my custom Thank you message, but above that is a line in red text on yellow background that says "You must provide at least one recipient email address". However, the purchaser email address was entered earlier and the email gets sent.
How can I remove that message in the yellow box?

I'm now realizing that the admin email notification of registration is NOT being sent. Custom admin email is set to YES and admin email is in place. What have I missed? Solution?

Last Edit: by KDewar.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds