• Page:

TOPIC: DT Register 3.1.7b Now Available

DT Register 3.1.7b Now Available 8 years 1 week ago #25864

• nathan.dth
  • nathan.dth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
The initial 3.1.7 package was recently released... then Joomla updated to 3.5.1 and made some changes that affected many other extensions, including DT Register. So we had to make a couple changes, plus there was a missing file from the package that affected the email registrants feature.

Version 3.1.7b is now available and not only includes fixes, but includes a new feature enhancement! The auto email reminder allows you to send automatic emails to registrants based on how many days prior to the event it is. NOW you also have the option to set those emails to send based on the registration date... so you could (for example) send an email to each registrant automatically X days after they register. This will come in handy particularly for people that use DT Register for signups for items that are not actual events.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

DT Register 3.1.7b Now Available 7 years 11 months ago #25918

• ernienet
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just finished a multi-day process of updating 24 sites with 3.1.7a, along with several other site fixes & enhancements a few weeks ago. Now 3.1.7c is out. What does that change?

Is there a chance that DT Register will support the site update notifications feature of Joomla in the near future? I use Watchful.li and it's very convenient to be able to select an extension and have all the sites that use it updated at once. Only DT Register and Contact Enhanced still require manual updates among the extensions I use.

Also, could you send email notifications for these updates? Unfortunately, I usually find out that DT Register requires an update only after a customer (or three or four) complains that their registration process didn't work. I receive emails about major releases, but these in-between fixes would be very good to know about.

Thank you,

Ernie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds