• Page:

TOPIC: Front End

Front End 9 years 11 months ago #23139

• dctrpl
  • dctrpl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
We've used DT Register for a few years now but always used the back end to manage things.

Now we have a few event managers and we would like to enable them to do a CSV export for their own events - but without them "getting in to the back end".

We want each event manager to be be able to do a csv export for their OWN EVENT only.

Is this possible?
Is this a job for User Panel?

To be honest, I've looked at User Panel before in the manual but I don't understand it. Is there a good tutorial somewhere that explains it nice and slow?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Front End 9 years 11 months ago #23144

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
This would be in DT Register -> Control Panel... NOT the User Panel. The User Panel is where REGISTRANTS can go (after logging in) to see registration history, make changes, payments, cancellations, etc. The Control Panel is where designated users can access management of events, records, CSV export, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dctrpl

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Front End 9 years 11 months ago #23149

• dctrpl
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks - that's a difference I did not understand or notice.

Front End 9 years 11 months ago #23150

• dctrpl
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Ahhh - so is this configured in DT Register > Configuration > Frontend Management?

Front End 9 years 11 months ago #23152

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Who has permissions to utilize these control panel areas is set in DT Register -> Permissions based on user group assignments.

Then in configuration on the Frontend Mgmt tab, there are options to modify a little of the frontend display. Based on your template, you may not have room for all of the columns... or may just not need certain ones... so you can show/hide certain elements of some frontend management areas.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds