TOPIC: Enquiry on DT Invoice and DT Donate

Enquiry on DT Invoice and DT Donate 7 years 6 months ago #26291

• Intellitrain
  • Intellitrain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi DTH Team.
I noticed that there isn't a FAQ or demo for the DT Invoice.

Could we just find out if this extension can do the following:
  1. Can it be used independently from DT Register to generate invoices/bill for other purposes
  2. Can it be used in sync with Community Builder to manage billing/invoicing for subscriptions? For example, membership subscriptions?
  3. Does it accept both online(PayPal) and offline(cheque, bank transfers,etc...) modes of payment?

If DT Invoice can be used in sync with Community Builder, my next query would be, how would DT Donate work with Community Builder?

Most importantly, how stable are the Current Versions of DT Invoice and DT Donate: [Version 1.0.1 (J2.5 and J3.x) (updated 03/19/14)/ Current Version: 3.0.0 (Joomla 2.5 & 3.x)(updated Dec 24, 2013)]?
Seems that these are the only versions available since 2013 and 2014. compatible it is with the latest Joomla 3x and other updated extensions.

It would be good if there is a frontend and backend demo to see how these 2 extensions work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Enquiry on DT Invoice and DT Donate 7 years 6 months ago #26305

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello. DT Invoice has not had any recent updates, but that doesn't mean some are not forthcoming.

For DT Donate, there have been some updates since the info that the site reflects, but we are in testing for a new full release of it. No ETA yet, but a freshly-overhauled build is on it's way!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Enquiry on DT Invoice and DT Donate 7 years 6 months ago #26306

• Intellitrain
  • Intellitrain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

nathan.dth wrote: Hello. DT Invoice has not had any recent updates, but that doesn't mean some are not forthcoming.

For DT Donate, there have been some updates since the info that the site reflects, but we are in testing for a new full release of it. No ETA yet, but a freshly-overhauled build is on it's way!

Thanks Nathan. I will be making some observations in a separate thread regarding DT Invoice.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds