As usual, the development of DT Register continues, full speed ahead, and we've now released version 2.7.15! The last release, 2.7.14, had an overhaul on session and resource usage. This was a huge help, but we found a few issues with those changes and have now addressed them, along with some additional fixes and improvements. Please see the further details below...
- If you missed the minor updates to the 2.7.14 package, you may not have seen the newly added feature for the 1.7/2.5 version where you can now set PER EVENT what user group to assign newly create Joomla users created by DT Register with the auto-user creation feature.
- Fixed all of the session-related issues that popped up in the 2.7.14 package, mostly affecting payments, and causing various php warnings and such to show on some sites. As part of these fixes, the JomSocial Records plugin was also updated so if you are a JomSocial user, you need to update this plugin also.
- Fixed the Upcoming Events Module and calendar to show the correct link to the details article when SEF is enabled. (Joomla 1.7/2.5 only)
- Fixed the User Panel issue where editing a record was not applying the early bird discount or late fee from the initial registration, making the edit give a wrong price calculation.
- Fixed the auto-population of data from the cart into additional event registration forms.
- Fixed the parameter within events to override or be excluded from the overlapping event check.
- Fixed the details article selection so it does not show deleted articles that remain in the trash.
- Fixed the duplicate registration prevention check so it does not consider cancelled registration records.
- Fixed an issue seen on a small number of sites where the times from JEvents were not using the correct time zone when syncing with DT Register.
- Fixed a query issue with the loading of discount codes within the event management area.
- Other miscellaneous fixes / tweaks included.
** Have you updated to Joomla! 2.5 yet? **
Joomla 2.5 was recently released as general availability and DT Register was ready to go immediately! You can upgrade your site from 1.7 to 2.5 very easily. See this doc for instructions:
** EASIER UPGRADING NOW WITHIN JOOMLA 2.5 **
If your site is in Joomla 1.7 or 2.5, you now no longer need to uninstall the previous version of DT Register before upgrading! You can now install DT Register elements over top of the previous versions (as long as you were already in 1.7 or 2.5). Data is still retained, menu items are not lost, but remember that all files are still replaced... so still you need to first back up and customized files!
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Login to our site, go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! As always, we have more in store for you so stay tuned! Thanks for your ongoing support!