Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Aplication to use with barcode scanner @ the door!!!

Aplication to use with barcode scanner @ the door!!! 13 years 1 month ago #12979

• salsajay
  • salsajay's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hola

It would be great to have a Aplication to use with a barcode scanner @ the door!!!
This would have to be downloadable for registred users only offcourse.

It would be great to be able to live import the latest registration info from that site for the event.
Plus the ability tu use the csv export from the site.

When the custumer comer with the ticket the app shows the name, and if the ticket is already used to the full.

:D 8)

Jay Kersten
The Netherlands

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Aplication to use with barcode scanner @ the door!!! 13 years 1 month ago #13016

• dschlicht
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
oh my gosh, yes please!

my vision is this would be a front-end application that sits on the website as in my case i'd have internet access where ever my events are located. to be able to have a screen with a dropdown menu to select your event, then one input box where the cursor always focused on, so you dont need to click around to enter your barcode scanner's output, and simply scan barcode and cross-reference the event registrant list for paid attendees. If attendee barcode scan shows them as paid, then mark them as attended in the database.

Aplication to use with barcode scanner @ the door!!! 13 years 1 month ago #13032

• sfsailing
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hear hear

Aplication to use with barcode scanner @ the door!!! 12 years 9 months ago #14178

• Difficilus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, yes, yes, please. This would blow us away!

Aplication to use with barcode scanner @ the door!!! 12 years 9 months ago #14215

• dshelton
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Eventbrite have an App and Ipad solution for this, any chance we can get one for dtregister?

:?:

Aplication to use with barcode scanner @ the door!!! 12 years 9 months ago #14218

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
As mentioned in another thread... we do have plans for an iphone app for DT Register. Gotta get 1.6/1.7 work done first then that's one of the items we plan to tackle.

Time to create page: 1.608 seconds