Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error file not found - registration list image on frontend - after update

Error file not found - registration list image on frontend - after update 5 years 11 months ago #27870

• jalgarra
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Clearly, there is zero support anymore. I had put in a ticket a few days ago and have not heard a peep.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Error file not found - registration list image on frontend - after update 5 years 11 months ago #27871

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
@jalgarra - check your email and ticket. Your ticket was replied to YESTERDAY and an updated package included. Sorry if you didn't see it, but your reply here is invalid.

@ everyone else, we've updated the package to version 3.3.1 to address a couple of issues... this event image issue being one of them. Thanks for your patience.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbannin

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Error file not found - registration list image on frontend - after update 5 years 10 months ago #27893

• thefbi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

i have the same picture error. I have the 3.3.1 version. I have posted ticket too and wait for a response.

Regards

Last Edit: by thefbi.

Error file not found - registration list image on frontend - after update 5 years 10 months ago #27917

• MaggieS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
After Update to 3.3.2, the image is still missing.....

Error file not found - registration list image on frontend - after update 5 years 10 months ago #27932

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
We're aware and looking at it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds