Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Column count warning upon DT Register 3.1.8 to 3.1.9 upgrade

[SOLVED] Column count warning upon DT Register 3.1.8 to 3.1.9 upgrade 7 years 9 months ago #26162

• efnweb
  • efnweb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Upgrading DT Register from version 3.1.8c to v3.1.9 we received the following message in the Joomla 3.5.1 installer:

WARNING: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS #__dtregister_user_archive SELECT * FROM #__dtregister_user WHERE 1=0
Package Update: There was an error installing an extension: com_dtregister3_1_9_J3x.zip

ERROR: Error installing package

In Components -> DT Register it says that we are using version 3.1.9, so it appears that the upgrade installed. Cursory testing of the install has not revealed any issues.

What's the meaning of the warning?

Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Column count warning upon DT Register 3.1.8 to 3.1.9 upgrade 7 years 9 months ago #26163

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
This is in relation to archiving it seems... but nothing for that has changed in the last few updates. You might try re-installing 3.1.8c (without uninstalling first)... then install 3.1.9 again. See if the warning shows again.

No one else has said anything about this so I believe it's something unique to your site, but try the above as a first step.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Column count warning upon DT Register 3.1.8 to 3.1.9 upgrade 7 years 9 months ago #26164

• efnweb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry, but that didn't work. The error appeared both when installing 3.1.8c and again when installing 3.1.9. The error persists across a couple of sites (I have a testing environment on an old site that we keep around for checking things out.) The host is 1&1. Here is some system info:

PHP Built On: Linux
Database Version: 5.1.73-log
PHP Version: 5.6.23
Web Server: Apache
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 3.5.1

Column count warning upon DT Register 3.1.8 to 3.1.9 upgrade 7 years 9 months ago #26165

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
You'll need to create a ticket with admin access and database access so we can do some comparisons and see what is missing on your install.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Column count warning upon DT Register 3.1.8 to 3.1.9 upgrade 7 years 9 months ago #26168

• efnweb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you. I will create the ticket under the client's user account, since that's where the support license is valid. Before that, I'm going to upgrade DT Register from 3.1.7c on another client's site, also with an active support license. I want to see if the same warnings persist there. It's a different host (Hostgator vs. 1&1).

Column count warning upon DT Register 3.1.8 to 3.1.9 upgrade 7 years 9 months ago #26174

• efnweb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
A support topic for this issue has been created under the user "ExtremeSpeed"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.502 seconds