Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Support for No Record created after return from Paypal

[SOLVED] Support for No Record created after return from Paypal 8 years 2 months ago #25595

• Tech4Impact
  • Tech4Impact's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I'm not sure if the support ticketing system is broke, but I've been posting there to get direct assistance, but haven't received responses in months.

In case anyone else able to help:

After completing payment at paypal - I click return to the website and when it returns I get this error and no record of me is created.

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to JApplicationCms::__construct() must be an instance of Joomla\Registry\Registry, instance of JRegistry given, called in /home/iarecove/public_html/components/com_dtregister/lib/app.php on line 59 and defined in /home/iarecove/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 103

This error is located on this page www.iarecovery.org/components/com_dtregi...Itemid=&task=restore

You had started to help me but never logged in to my website to further explore what could be causing.

Error #2 appears when I list events (this occurred after updating DT Register)

Notice: Undefined variable: repeat in /home/iarecove/public_html/administrator/components/com_dtregister/views/event/tmpl/list.php on line 288

Here are the two tickets.

Ticket Information
Subject Paypal Taking payment and not creating a record
Department Tech Support
Date 08/03/2015
Status open
Code TECH-33Q9098P1V
Priority high
Assigned To Nathan Gifford
Customer Kevin Dalin

Ticket Information
Subject No Record created after return from paypal
Department Tech Support
Date 01/27/2016
Status open
Code TECH-199VQC6YDX
Priority high
Assigned To Unassigned
Customer Kevin Dalin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Support for No Record created after return from Paypal 8 years 2 months ago #25605

• smallbiz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I'm having the same problem on release 3.1.6f -- Itemid= blank ... or sometimes 0... and a blank page. If I change Itemid = in the IPN URL, then registration is successful.

Did support get back to you? Or did you find a way to resolve the problem?

Support for No Record created after return from Paypal 8 years 2 months ago #25607

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Please update to 3.1.6g and you should find this issue as resolved. Thanks!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Support for No Record created after return from Paypal 8 years 2 months ago #25609

• Tech4Impact
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Updating to "g" did not seem to resolve my issue. I'm not sure if were responding to the person who added on to my original post? I did not see any updates on the support tickets either. Are you still using these?

One thing that I noticed was that after I made a payment in paypal that it waited for me to instruct what paypal did next.

My choices:
Return to Iowa Advocates
Go to PayPal account overview
Add funds from your bank

When I chose return to the website, then I was displayed a message about my payment and then paypal attempted to return me to the website.

When I do nothing which people are likely to do, I just didn't receive confirmation that I made payment, but in either case payment was made. I also tried autosending back to site and still get the error below.

I have auto return off per instructions as well as IPNs enabled. I'm guessing there must be a setting I'm missing or has been accidetally been changed in paypal as it use to display payment was made and return to the site.

This continues to be the error displayed when returned to site Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to JApplicationCms::__construct() must be an instance of Joomla\Registry\Registry, instance of JRegistry given, called in /home/iarecove/public_html/components/com_dtregister/lib/app.php on line 59 and defined in /home/iarecove/public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php on line 103

Nathan, is this something you are able to help with? All the credentials are on my support ticket. If not could you please let me know that to and I'll just move on to another registration component. My client has been extremely patient manually adding people who have paid through paypal. They are about to begin registration again for spring and need to resolve by end of month or move on to something else.

Support for No Record created after return from Paypal 8 years 2 months ago #25611

• Tech4Impact
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
As a way of informing. Nathan was able to access my website and change necessary code that appears to only effect a small number of individuals. This change will be added to next release.

Thank you for your help, Nathan.

Support for No Record created after return from Paypal 8 years 2 months ago #25614

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
The package has now been updated and has a 3.1.6h build inside containing this fix. Thanks!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.536 seconds