• Page:

TOPIC: All Archived Events Deleted

All Archived Events Deleted 8 years 8 months ago #24819

• mikm27
  • mikm27's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I copied an archived event to create a new event. I made changes and when I saved the event an error message appeared because a required field (title) was missing (since it was copied the title should have been there.) After making sure the required fields were entered I tried to save again but DTReg did not respond. It did not respond to Save or Cancel. I went back to the list of Events in the backend. The copied event had an Event ID = 0. I assumed it was corrupted so I deleted that event. But all archived events appear to be deleted now. This occurred on DTReg 3.1.2 Joomla 3.4.3. I have now upgraded to DTReg 3.1.3 but still cannot see my archived events. Is this fixable?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

All Archived Events Deleted 8 years 8 months ago #24820

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
The handling of archiving was totally revamped recently. 3.1.2 still had an issue and it was resolved. I'm not sure what all happened on your site and what you may have deleted. If you'll submit a ticket with admin access, we'll take a look at things and see what's going on.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

All Archived Events Deleted 8 years 8 months ago #24821

• mikm27
  • mikm27's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Ok - I just submitted a ticket including admin access.

All Archived Events Deleted 8 years 5 months ago #25026

• Frankyboy
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have had similar problems. After archiving past events I tried tu unarchive some because I wanted to send guest to that event an email but it was gone :angry: . Maybe many are gone but definitely more than one.

Any clue or possibilty to recover them. To go back to a old sitebackup is way to complicated for this but a bit more reliable would be nice.

All Archived Events Deleted 8 years 5 months ago #25028

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Frankyboy - no archived data was deleted. The archived data is moved recently to a different table. Maybe yours didn't get moved??? I'll need admin access to your site to check things out. Also note a couple of events that are archived that I can check.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

All Archived Events Deleted 8 years 5 months ago #25070

• Hammerhead
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Nathan, I'm also having this problem.

I submitted a tech support ticket on 11/5 (TECH-96X55LZ743) but have not received a response. Please have someone take a look at that?

Thanks!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds