Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Not the same sql error previously reported: 1064

Not the same sql error previously reported: 1064 9 years 2 months ago #24186

• ZeilraceRally
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Also waiting since december 2014. Ticket is still open.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not the same sql error previously reported: 1064 9 years 2 months ago #24187

• soundtraxx
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1

[email protected] wrote: Did you login and report it as a development/support issue? I think you need to do that to initiate a support ticket.

I created the ticket on December 30th. I've been using DTRegister for over 4 years...I remember when support would actually support for this product. Downgrading Joomla wasn't an option, so I had to create a separate 3.1 install for DTRegister that I use as a wrapper inside my primary Joomla install. If the competitor products looked better and had a decent product I would stop using DTRegister. Nathan is making out because the original creator designed the product so well, but Nathan has been such a disappointment.

I stopped updating my ticket after 3 weeks with no response, that was in January. Nathan only responded once.

Last Edit: by soundtraxx.

Not the same sql error previously reported: 1064 9 years 1 month ago #24255

• soundtraxx
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Still having this problem.

Not the same sql error previously reported: 1064 9 years 1 month ago #24258

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Sorry for the delay on this guys... but DT Register has went through a full overhaul for some Joomla 3 changes, PHP changes, etc. We realize a new update is long overdue and it has caused other delays. I can tell you that the new version, being released as 3.1, should be out in the next couple of days. All issues like this one should be addressed... and many others.

We appreciate your patience!!

By the way soundtraxx... "Nathan" is not making out here. I, Nathan, AM the original creator of DT Register. I'm not the owner now, but still involved.

The component and all modules/plugins have been updated for Joomla 3 for this next update. Lots of fixes and some new features too! We also have a great new product near release that can be used alongside of DT Reg. Be watching the site and your email boxes.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Not the same sql error previously reported: 1064 9 years 1 month ago #24263

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
DT Register 3.1.0 is now available. Please download from My Orders. This issue should be resolved for you. If it does not, please submit a ticket or update an existing one if you already have one. Thanks!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Not the same sql error previously reported: 1064 9 years 1 month ago #24270

• ZeilraceRally
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Still same error.

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds