Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Upgraded to 2.8 - Calendar not loading events

[SOLVED] Upgraded to 2.8 - Calendar not loading events 11 years 7 months ago #18724

• gmarsh
  • gmarsh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Joomla 2.5.6 system - I just upgraded to DT Register 2.8 and found that the calendar would not load any event data. Restored 2.7.18 and the calendar works fine again. Anyone have a similar problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Upgraded to 2.8 - Calendar not loading events 11 years 7 months ago #18766

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
No other reports of calendar problems in 2.8.0. Please update to 2.8.0a and if your issue persists, submit a ticket so we can see it on your site.

After updating, make sure you go to DT Register -> Permissions and re-save as there are some changes.

[SOLVED] Upgraded to 2.8 - Calendar not loading events 11 years 7 months ago #18796

• gmarsh
  • gmarsh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Upgrading to 2.8.0a took care of the problem, whatever it was.
Thanks!
Gary

[SOLVED] Upgraded to 2.8 - Calendar not loading events 10 years 11 months ago #20558

• lt_brian_x
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Greetings.

I am running DT Register 2.8.6 and J2.5.11. I am getting the "error loading data" error on the calendar view in the frontend as described earlier in this thread. I did save permissions just in case and it did not help.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

[SOLVED] Upgraded to 2.8 - Calendar not loading events 10 years 1 month ago #22984

• waynejb
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I have to say this error message is still showing in 2.8.12a and Joomla Joomla! 2.5.16 Stable and ONLY IN Internet Explorer. Anyone else having this and is there a fix?

[SOLVED] Upgraded to 2.8 - Calendar not loading events 10 years 1 month ago #22986

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Anyone having the "Loading Data..." issue with the calendar... it is NOT a bug. It is something in YOUR site that is blocking the calendar script from loading. It could be a "feature" in your template or a 3rd party plugin that is compressing or replacing scripts... or possibly restrictions from an extension like Admin Tools that modifies your .htaccess file, making basically nothing in your site accessible. Note the newer version of Admin Tools has a parameter for compressing files. Don't use it.

If you have locked down your .htaccess... make sure this file is accessible:

/components/com_dtregister/assets/js/calendar/wdCalendar_lang_US.php

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds