Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Version of DT Register

New Version of DT Register 9 years 1 month ago #24228

• hjt61
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm slowly wondering if there is really any active development going on with this product. I see that Nathan responds to issues, but no word about the new release promised nearly 2 months ago. And the last DT Register release came out nearly a year ago.

I'm sure many users like me would like to know if they should continue to invest time (and money) into DT Register, or move to the new platform. As noted before, some enhancements are not "nice to have" any more, like a fully responsive design... Google starts punishing our websites if they are not mobile friendly.

What about posting a "statement of direction" at the forum with what can be expected for the short term - and long term?
The following user(s) said Thank You: stelfair

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Version of DT Register 9 years 1 month ago #24243

• georgiedekker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm just getting started with DT Register and am running into some issues with 3x. Would be nice to know what's coming in the update.

New Version of DT Register 9 years 1 month ago #24269

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
DT Register 3.0.10 is now available in My Orders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: enetanswers, sharedbusiness

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

New Version of DT Register 9 years 1 month ago #24273

• jameswhufc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
A warning for anyone who upgrades...

The new extension causes an error. When clicking register i just get:

Select SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS u.*, f.* , ju.* , ju.id as user_id ,e.title, f.paid_amount,f.fee , f.status as feestatus , u.status , (f.fee - f.paid_amount) as amount_due from #__dtregister_user u left join #__dtregister_group_event e on u.eventId = e.slabId left join #__dtregister_fee f on f.user_id = u.userId left join #__dtregister_codes d on d.id = u.discount_code_id left join #__users ju on ju.id = u.user_id left join ( select value as firstname , user_id from #__dtregister_user_field_values where field_id=2 ) orderByJoin2 on u.userId = orderByJoin2.user_id left join ( select value as lastname , user_id from #__dtregister_user_field_values where field_id=3 ) orderByJoin3 on u.userId = orderByJoin3.user_id where e.slabId=38 and u.status in(0,1) group by u.userId order by orderByJoin2.firstname asc, orderByJoin3.lastname asc

I have downgraded back to 3.0.9a and has solved the problem

Last Edit: by jameswhufc.

New Version of DT Register 9 years 4 weeks ago #24282

• Alaskan
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Is this issue coming up in other updated installations, or unique to this site/situation? (Don't want to update if it is a legitimate issue.)
Thanks.

miratech wrote: A warning for anyone who upgrades...

The new extension causes an error. When clicking register i just get:

Select SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS u.*, f.* , ju.* , ju.id as user_id ,e.title, f.paid_amount,f.fee , f.status as feestatus , u.status , (f.fee - f.paid_amount) as amount_due from #__dtregister_user u left join #__dtregister_group_event e on u.eventId = e.slabId left join #__dtregister_fee f on f.user_id = u.userId left join #__dtregister_codes d on d.id = u.discount_code_id left join #__users ju on ju.id = u.user_id left join ( select value as firstname , user_id from #__dtregister_user_field_values where field_id=2 ) orderByJoin2 on u.userId = orderByJoin2.user_id left join ( select value as lastname , user_id from #__dtregister_user_field_values where field_id=3 ) orderByJoin3 on u.userId = orderByJoin3.user_id where e.slabId=38 and u.status in(0,1) group by u.userId order by orderByJoin2.firstname asc, orderByJoin3.lastname asc

I have downgraded back to 3.0.9a and has solved the problem

New Version of DT Register 9 years 4 weeks ago #24283

• georgiedekker
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I didn't have this error, yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alaskan

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds